Welcome to the page where we will inform you about all relevant COVID-19 information
Taking care of our guests, our employees and our community are at the centre of everything we do and remains our top priority. To ensure we provide you with the safest and most pleasant stay experience, our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as carefully considering every step of our service delivery to implement all necessary changes in accordance with government guidelines and medical experts’ recommendations in order to best serve you during this time.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to ensure guest and employee safety:
- We check temperatue to all our guests and suppliers upon arrival. If temperature is higher than 37°C we can help arrange a doctor’s appointment
- Frequent deep cleaning and sanitizing of all common areas and high touch points.
- A limited number of people in each public facility in compliance with social distancing protocols.
- There is minimum 1,5 metre safe distance in all our public areas
- Temporary closing of saunas and other communal spaces as appropriate and specified.
- For guests are provided hand sanitizers and wipes on all flores and in common areas
- Contactless payment where possible.
- Protective equipment including masks and gloves for employees as required.
- Daily body temperature check of all employees.
To keep everybody safe, we will ask all guests to:
- Refrain from visiting any hotel facilities if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting any hotel facilities if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the hotel facility’s sanitation, hygiene standards and processes posted within the premises and shared by employees.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the hotel facility.
- Wear their own protective face coverings or masks.
Dalmatia Luxury hotels & villas are committed to following closely local and national regulations regarding the safe operation of all our hotels. As we receive additional guidance, our policies and practices will be updated accordingly.
If you require additional information or assistance with your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact our team on email: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing Dalmatia Luxury hotels & villas. We look forward to welcoming you…
To help you plan a safe and enjoyable stay with us, we are pleased to provide the current updates below:
Before your Arrival
- Croatia has fully opened its borders for all citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- For easier and faster border crossing, we recommend submitting your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. In this way, you can avoid additional delays at the border crossing as the border police will have your data in the system.
- Passengers entering the Republic of Croatia from third countries (non-EU/EEA) for tourism may enter Croatia without the obligation of self-isolation upon presentation of a negative nasal and pharynx swab test for SARS-CoV-2, not older than 48 hours (starting from the time of taking the swab until arrival at the border crossing), or with the obligation of 14 days quarantine/self-isolation if they do not have a negative PCR test. You can check the current information regarding the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia at www.koronavirus.hr.
- To confidently plan your European travel and holidays, while staying healthy and safe, visit also:
RE-Open EU reopen.europa.eu
- We are continuing to monitor the latest security and safety protocols. We recommend before leaving, that you check to ensure you have the latest information on any changes that may affect your travel plans.
- Should you feel sick or experience any suspected symptoms, we advise you not to travel until you have consulted a doctor and/or have been tested for COVID-19.
- Valet parking will not be available for the time being.
- Please observe the distancing requirement of 1.5 m when parking your vehicle and checking in at the hotel reception upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the hotel entrance.
- All relevant safety information for your stay will be provided by the reception.
- Our reception will remain open throughout the day. We appreciate your kind understanding should there be any delay in attending to you during sanitization breaks at the front desk and concierge in order to ensure the safety of everybody.
- The maximum number of guests sharing a common accommodation unit is two except for members of the same family.
- Hotel staff will be required to wear masks and gloves when entering the guestrooms to perform their duties.
- Additional information about hygiene standards including proper behaviour and safety protocols while on-premise will be available.
- Restaurant will operate in strict accordance with the safety and health standards.
- Opening hours will remain unchanged unless otherwise specified.
- Seating capacity will be limited to allow the safe distancing of 1.5 meters between two people except for members of the same family or group dining together.
- Dispensable hand sanitizer is available at the entrance for guest use.
- All menus will be removed from the tables. A sanitized covered menu will be brought to you by our server who will take your order while keeping a possible required distance.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
Spa & Wellness
- Therapists will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate to either the locker room or directly to your treatment room, if preferred.
- Saunas are turned on only on request
- Treatments and other services will be provided with the utmost care in accordance with safety standards to ensure the wellbeing of every guest.
- Advance or contactless payment will be preferred.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public bathroom facilities will be carried out by our Housekeeping staff according to the prescribed safety standards.
- Please observe the distancing requirement, and wash your hands properly before and after each visit.
- We ask you for your kind understanding and patience should you have to wait to use any public bathroom facility while it is being sanitized.
- Outdoor swimming pool will be available for hotel guests’ use based on strict hygiene standards.
- The maximum number of people allowed to use the pool at any given time will be determined according to the official spatial guideline and social distancing requirement.
- Please respect and follow all hygiene standards before entering and during your stay at the pools.
- Sun chairs, sanitized before each use, will be made available for guest use.
- We recommend you settle your account the day before your departure to avoid waiting at the reception to check out during peak hours.
- Contactless payment is recommended.
Thank you for understanding, we are all in this together and we hope to get through COVID-19 quickly. #staysafe